Longing for intimacy is a ministry that equips and encourages women who are struggling with pornography, wrestling with their sexuality, and for anyone looking to build deeper intimacy with Jesus.
Amy Riordan is an author, speaker, writer, and licensed pastoral counselor. She speaks nationally on pornography addiction recovery for women, sexuality, overcoming shame, and pursuing intimacy with Jesus. She and her husband, Kevin, live in PA and have two children.
In 2010, Amy started sharing her story on her blog, Longing for Intimacy (formerly known as Walking in Freedom). She started sharing the ways Jesus was healing her heart and setting her free. Jesus has continued to do an amazing work in her life, and she loves seeing Him continue to heal hearts and set other women free.
(Never miss a blog post! Click here to receive them in your inbox.)
Some of Amy’s Interviews/Articles/Presentations:
- Amy’s testimony of her struggle with same-sex attraction & pornography addiction and how she found freedom
- Amy’s Speaking Videos / Messages
- Amy’s Covenant Eyes Articles
- Finding Accountability for Pornography When You Struggle with Same-Sex Attraction – Beggar’s Daughter
- This is a clip of her interview from The Heart of the Matter: Finding Light in the Darkness of Pornography Addiction Documentary (See their finished film here.)
- “Christians and Same-Sex Attractions” – Conrad Rocks
- “Women Struggle with Lust, Too” – Hole in My Heart Ministries
- “Overcoming Porn and Same-Sex Attraction” – Conrad Rocks
- “Hope for Women Struggling with Same-Sex Attraction” (This is especially for married women who are wrestling with same-sex attraction) – Titania Paige
You can also find Amy on any of these sites:
Whether you are a woman struggling with pornography, issues related to sexuality, or if you have walked a very different path, each of us will find our ultimate fulfillment in an intimate relationship with Jesus. There is nothing better!